Abstracting, Archiving and Indexing
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine is already abstracted, Archived and Indexed in the following:
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Google Scholar
- OAI-PMH / Openarchive.org / Cornell University
- PKP Index
- General Impact Factor (GIF)
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) - National Science Library - Niscair
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine also follows ICMJE recommendations
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine applied for Indexation and Abstraction in : Index Copernicus, Scopus, Embase, Clavirate Analytics (Thomson Reuters), Ebsco, DOAJ, and HINARI.
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine is a fast growing journal and highly dedicated to having it indexed/tracked/covered by a number of relevant databases, including ProQuest Central, PubMed Central, PubMed, MEDLINE and Scopus, and also to work toward an impact factor from Clarivate Analytics/Science Citation Index?Thomson Reuters.