Abstracting, Archiving and Indexing
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine is already abstracted, Archived, and Indexed in the following:
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Google Scholar
- OAI-PMH / Openarchive.org / Cornell University
- PKP Index
- General Impact Factor (GIF)
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) - National Science Library - Niscair
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine also follows ICMJE recommendations
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine applied for Indexation and Abstraction in Index Copernicus, Scopus, Embase, Clavirate Analytics (Thomson Reuters), Ebsco, DOAJ, and HINARI.
Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine is a fast-growing journal and highly dedicated to having it indexed/tracked/covered by a number of relevant databases, including ProQuest Central, PubMed Central, PubMed, MEDLINE, and Scopus, and also to work toward an impact factor from Clarivate Analytics/Science Citation Index? Thomson Reuters.