Journal of Biological Sciences and Medicine – Join Us
Editorial/Advisory Board Member
The Editorial Board is also known as an Advisory Board typically consists of a group of prominent people from different backgrounds having some expertise. The editorial board is currently being reorganized, with the new EB members taking on a more active role in screening submissions, assigning peer-reviewers, and guiding manuscripts through the peer-review process.
Work Responsibilities of Advisory/Editorial Board
The role of the editorial board is to advise and support the Journal Management Team and the editors. Some more responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing the paper as a blind peer reviewer and suggest regarding the selection of paper in the journal.
- The position of member in the Advisory and Editorial Board is completely voluntary.
- Approaching potential authors to submit their original papers.
- Approaching different editors, publishers and organizations for collaborations with us.
- Endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best research work.
Eligibility for becoming a member of Editorial Board
- PhD / Proven experience in the current and developing science area
- Must have at least 5 / 10 years of experience in a specific area of Science
- Must have a good publication record or at least 5 International Research Paper Publications.
- Should hold some academic/ research position in Universities, Research Institutes or other such organizations.
- Being an Advisory/Editorial Member you will have a great networking opportunity among Peers from across the globe.
- Your Name will be listed in the Journal Editorial page thus increasing the Personal profile.
- You will get one Special certificate from the Journal as the advisory board.
- Being an Advisory/Editorial Member you will get a special discount of 50% at any article submission as author or co-author.
How to Join the Advisory and Editorial Board?
To join as an Advisory/Editorial Member send duly filled editor s’ detail form along with your latest CV with a color Photo to [email protected]
Kindly mention in the mail subject” Application for Advisory/Editorial Member for JBSM”
Advisory/Editorial Membership Termination
Editorial boards generally undergo a complete revision every two or three years, with members joining, stepping down or continuing for another term. Journal has the right to terminate the membership of Inactive editorial members at any time without any notification and remove the name of such people from the journal website/ system. Initially, Editorial Membership is provided to the members-only for one year and then it is auto-renewal for the next year, based on member's active contribution in terms of new manuscript submission as an author or co-author or referral submission of the new article once a year or active participation in Peer Review Process.
Advisory/Editorial Membership fee
After acceptance, the application to be an Advisory/Editorial Member, the applicant has to pay Advisory/Editorial Membership fee i.e., 1000 rupees for Indian applicants and 50$ for International applicants.